Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Missing My Classrooms!

It makes me sad to think of all my normally-lively art classrooms currently sitting empty.  Schools closed so abruptly that I still have student paintings hanging to dry and stacks of unfinished art projects in every one of my classrooms.  We didn't get to finish our units or lesson plans, and I won't have my sweet fifth graders again as they are moving to middle school.  When school starts back in the Fall, I'm excited to fill these rooms with creativity and laughter once again!  I miss all my little artists!
My office door at Bryan

One view of my class at Pershing
My classroom at Morton
In my classroom at Sandoz

Two things you will find in all of my classrooms are this Picasso quote, which is my motto for my elementary art students, and the infamous Mona Lisa print with my classroom behavior expectations.

Visiting a class at Bryan with my art cart!
Here comes the art cart!  Choo Choo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Viewed